Laminar Air Flow ensures that the flow of air in the OR is continuous, steady, unidirectional and moving with a low uniform velocity in parallel planes. The air flows steadily without letting contaminated particles be picked up from one spot and deposited in another, instead it ensures that they are carried away from the working area to the exhaust point.
The Air Handling unit (AHU) is an integral part of an OR used to re-condition and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating and air-conditioning system. The basic function of the AHU is to take in outside air, re-condition it and supply it as fresh air to a building. All exhaust air is removed, which creates an acceptable indoor air quality. Depending on the required temperature of the re-conditioned air, the fresh air is either heated by a recovery unit or heating coil, or cooled by a cooling coil.
- Purity of Air through Mini Pleat Type HEPA Filters For class 100 air quality
- Air Velocity - 0.45m/ sec. (90-120 FPM)
- Air Changes - 30 times per hour, with fresh air 20%
- Size of filter grid 6'x8' with Pre-filters (other sizes also available)
- Positive Air Pressure 2 to 15 passal (As per ISO 14644)
- Temperature - 18 to 24 degree
- Humidity - 40-60%
- Compatible Air Handling Unit (AHU) for each OR
- Return air duct from all corners modular ceiling with built in flush lights
- 2 stage Pre-filtration - 10 microns & 5 microns