Features and Benefits of Motorized Dialysis Chair
· Framework is made up of CRCA tubes and Sheets.
· Mattress area I divided into Three Sections supported by Wooden Laminated Board.
· Back-Section, Leg Rest and Height Adjustment can be achieved via separate linear actuators operated by Patient Control Unit.
· Large and Stable Base with cover.
· Chair Fully reclines to the horizontal position in the form of a bed.
· Provided with 125 mm Heavy Duty Castor wheels which allow full mobility of the chair.
· The position of the arm rest can be adjusted both up-down and sideways.
· Provided with IV Pole.
· Provided with a Reading Lamp.
· Provided with Suitable Mattress of High-Density Foam and also a pillow.
· All metal Components are thoroughly pretreated and epoxy powder coated.
· Overall Dimension: 2000 mm L X 1000 mm W
· Backrest Tilt: 0-75 Degree
· Height Adjustment: 550 mm to 850 mm