Features and Benefits of Motorized ICU Beds
· Mattress area divided into 4 sections made up of CRCA Sheet.
· Detachable Polymer Molded head and foot bows provide a soothing look.
· Provided with four sectional polymer molded safety side rails with angle indicators.
· Major Features include: Backrest, Knee rest, Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg, Height Adjustment Position maneuverable by four separate linear actuators which are operated through Patient Control Unit.
· Dual Side Lever for Manual CPR.
· Provided with Corner PU buffers to absorb impact and reduce damage during handling.
· Provided with Heavy duty IV Pole having provision of fixing on four locations.
· Provided with twin wheel heavy duty Diagonal Locking Castors Wheels of 125 mm dia for smooth mobility with control.
· The complete metal components are Pretreated and Epoxy powder coated.
· Overall Dimensions: 2200 mm L X 1020 mm W
· Frame Size: 2100 mm L x 900 mm W
· Back rest tilt: 0 - 75 degree
· Knee rest tilt: 0 - 35 degree
· Trendelenburg/ Reverse Trendelenburg: 0 - 12 degree
· Minimum Height: 450 mm Maximum Height: 750 mm
· Mattress (Size 1930 mm X 900 mm X 100 mm)
· X-Ray Permeable Backrest
· Central Locking Wheels (150 mm)
· Dust Protective Base Cover