Features and Benefits of Motorized LDR Beds
· Mattress area divided into 3 sections made up of CRCA sheet.
· Detachable polymer molded head and foot bows provide a soothing look.
· Provided with polymer molded safety side rails.
· Corner PU buffers absorb impact and reduce damage in handling.
· Provided with heavy duty saline stand with provision for fixing it at all four locations.
· Castors of 125 or 150 mm dia. With central locking mechanism for mobility with control.
· Back rest, Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg, High-low, position maneuverable by separate actuator operated by patient control.
· Overall Frame size (Approx.): 2130L X 1050W (when fully extended)
· Frame size (Approx.): 1520 L X 940W (when leg section under the middle section)
· Mattress Platform Dimension: 1930 mm L X 760 mm W
· Back rest: 0-75 degree
· Trendelenburg: 0-12 degree
· Reverse Trendelenburg: 0-12 degree
· Height Adjustment: 600 mm – 800 mm
· The complete metal components are Pretreated and Epoxy Powder Coated.
· Provided with High Density three section mattress of suitable dimension.
· Accessories: one collection tray, one set of lithotomy rod and crutches, one heavy duty IV pole, one set of hand grip.
· Dust Protective Base Cover