Features and Benefits
· Frame Structure is made up of CRCA Tubes.
· Heavy duty non-staining, precision ball bearing swivel castors of 200 mm diameter with high-grade synthetic body for easy maneuverability.
· Foot operated and centrally actuated lever at head and foot ends with multistage switching for total lock, direction lock or free mobility
· Gas spring assisted seamless adjustment of Backrest.
· Knee Rest can be adjusted via Crank Mechanism as well as Rachet Mechanism.
· Convenient Height adjustment, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg Positions can be achieved via high quality Dual Column hydraulic pump with foot operated levers on either side of the trolley.
· Two section mattress platform made of X-Ray permeable Pre-laminated Board, Supported on Strong Tubular Frame with removable stretcher
· Sliding X-Ray cassette holder throughout the length of the trolley.
· Fully collapsible and individually operated safety side railings.
· Push pull handles on either side with rubber grippers.
· Provision of mounting heavy-duty IV pole at four locations
· Safety rubber buffer at four Corners
· Ample storage space
· Rexene covered two section PU foam mattress; 50 mm thick
· Dust Protective Base Cover with Oxygen Cylinder Holder.
· Overall Dimensions: 2150 mm L X 820 mm W
· Mattress Platform Size 1900 mm L X 630 mm W
· Back rest tilt: 0 - 65 degree
· Knee rest tilt: 0 - 35 degree
· Trendelenburg/ Reverse Trendelenburg: 0 - 15 degree
· Minimum Height: 620 mm Maximum Height: 920 mm
· All Metal Components are Pretreated and Epoxy Powder Coated.